TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservation or Booking
- All reservations or bookings shall be placed through Regular Holidays Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd.
Quotation of Tour Rates or Hiring Rates
- All quotations given are quoted net in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and subject to change without prior notice. All local tours are quoted on the basis of a designated departure place at Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya.
- For tours, the mode of payment is full cash remittance upon confirmation or a minimum deposit of twenty percent of the tour fare or Ringgit Malaysia Fifty (MYR 50) per person whichever is higher upon confirmation, and the balance to be remitted at least 21 days prior to the date of tour departure, whichever applicable. In the unlikely event the remittance is not remitted as described, the company shall not obligated to provide any form of services.
For hiring of tour coach / bus or van, the mode of payment is a minimum deposit of twenty percent of the total hiring cost upon confirmation and the balance or full cash remittance (whichever is applicable) at least Fourteen (14) days prior to the date of departure.
For airline tickets, the mode of payment is full cash remittance before issuance of tickets.
- Cancellation shall be effective on the date a written notice is received.
Cancellation charges are as follow :
* 22 to 44 working days before the date of departue is forfeiture of tour deposit.
* 15 to 21 working days before the date of departue is 35% of tour fare or forfeiture of tour deposit, whichever is higher,
* 8 to 14 working days before the date of departue is 50% of tour fare or forfeiture of tour deposit, whichever is higher,
* 3 to 7 working days before the date of departue is 75% of tour fare or forfeiture of tour deposit, whichever is higher,
* 2 working days or less before the date of departue is 100% of tour fare.
- Strickly no refund of unused tickets, transportation, sightseeing tours, accomodations, meals ot other services neither in part nor full.
Unforeseen Circumstances, Loss or Damages
- The company does not accept responsibility for the losses or expenses due to delay or changes of other services provided by others, accident, sickness, weather conditions, stickes, war and other unforseen circumstances.
The company may subsitute flights with coach or train services when it deem necessary due to circumstances beyond control. However, the company always make its best endeavours to keep the intended tour programmes.
Neither the company nor any person assisting the tour programmes is responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
Reservation via e-mail
©Regular Holidays Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (646326-V). All rights reserved.